Thursday, April 30, 2009

Too many to say...but no time

Well, been busy all these days. Thanks to the MM teacher wants me to yoshu the first 2 charpter of mm. It really kills most of my time.


18/4 It's Tuan's host family but she invites his friends go to her house also so...we go lo. Haha, five international students at a japanese house, aiya, Tuan's not inside the photo...><
Hope he won't mind.

Eh, we ate really delicious self-cooked lunch, got three types of beans there, big red bean, small red bean and black bean. After meal got ichigo too. And then we received pots and arpon from the host. Haha, not need to buy.




25/4 2 days 1 night trip to Kyoto. We live at senpai's house. We... Malaysian gather together for Xiah's house warming party. Yeah! Had lunch(eat till so full), blabbing and then at night we went shopping. Bought sth, a shirt, wei jing, and some small small thing la...










29/4 Holiday and finally I got chance to meet my host family. We went to kakulinji, a temple. There got tea ceremony and the fee is 1000yen per head, for the tea ceremony. It's a good experience, japanese culture. We have to sit properly, cannot move for half and hour....oh, it really kills my legs. My legs were numb after sitting for so long. Took some time to recover.
Inside got many small temple, the oldest one is thousand years old and I bought a 5yen gold coin there with 300yen. Cute thing.
Ah, the small park there is quite beautiful. Especially the flower. The weather is just perfect for the day, not too hot and not too cold. Everything's nice except I had burden on my homework. So many and yet I'm playing here and there.








2 comments:

  1. why everytime got ichigo de... now is the season for it huh... how it taste? sweet? not like kl one sour one rite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wa, u. really fatter lo. ha! same la, te kfc n mcdonald here jus making my clothes tighter n tighter. All te best ya. muacks!

    ReplyDelete