Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy

I'm so touched right now so times to write jot down my feeling. Embrace my lord.
I have a very very nice tutor. Oh, she really did all she can to help me, teach me, guide me. Although not like a close friend talking nonsense, didn't attempt to approach every time, but she's there when she know I need her, for homework and guidance in school. Give thanks to dear Yuuka and Jesus too for what he'd prepared for me.

And, and, and, I'm so lucky too to know Nozomi. Because of her, I get to know many other friends. She's been helping me all the way since I know her from the first day. At class, in making friends, guides me to the teacher's room, and always treat me sweets. Such a bright person.

Oh, suddenly feel that so many people need to give thanks. やさしいseniors, friends, teachers...
Of course, the one who accompany me the most - Teng lo. Well, can't show on daily days, just in heart. You know, coz is Malaysian. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment