Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hanami...



3/4 Today is the first day I rode my bike to a shop name lamu nearby. Need at least 10 minutes though. Wow, am I incredible? Thanks to God for protecting me, help me ride safely. The horrible fell down experience in PPKTJ was nothing to me now. Heh heh heh.



4/4 Today is hanami no hi with our area's Malaysian. We went to the banboku garden where took us more than 2 hours to reach there, but the scene, the blooming sakura is reallyreally beautiful. We all gather and EAT(Malaysian food mostly,...curry puff, mee goreng, and ichigo too, super nice) and then take group picture and then separate. Meet a lot seniors, good. The most sakit hati one is we don't have the chance to walk around the big garden coz need to go shopping then. Teng and Jet and me bought electrical dictionary at nanba. 24000yen if I'm not mistaken. Quite good so it's ok la. Then I bought shoes and socks and then ate ramen 7pm. The transport here is very complicated. We wasted many time on deciding which train to take back to hostel so at the end when we reached the station nearest our hostel, we ran back. Imagine, about 12 degree out there, running with grabbing some big heavy plastic bag. Even for about 5 minutes, it's like killing me. But luckily, we back to hostel ontime, before ten. It's the rule. Or after ten the bell rings then everybody know you're late. Ah, rain all day today, not a good weather for outing actually.



5/4 Today also a hanami no hi but it's with our host family. We do it at himeji. The weather is so good today that the sun finally shine. Our 'mothers' here are very nice, they brought us a lot of japanese food today, fed us till bao bao, and I learned a plane spinning skill today within 2 hours, haha. Then we climed himeji castel. Senior says it's the 3 beautiful castle in the world. The castle is well protected, expecially it's surrounded by sakura...oh...best. Then evening we went to China Town of japan with our non Malaysian boy seniors. Feel nice too, get the chance to shopping with them.



7/4 Start class already. Well ,the first day so didn't learn anything much. Ah, Teng and I went to judo club today, taught to join them in the practice but the coach let us sit aside watch the other club members do what they usually do first so... Really think much, choosing between shaolin and judo is difficult but somehow, in the end, judo. Hashitsume san taught us one techqunie of how to fall down safely and by doing that within 15 minutes, I got both my elbow and a finger bleed. Not serious but it hurts somehow.



8/4 The MM is not easy oh. The teacher's speed is too fast, so...wakaranakatta. Luckily I got dear Yuuka san to teach me. Went to Judo club today again with Teng. Learned one more falling skill and my whole body hurt. But... Ah, I don't wanna quit, need many courage.

1 comment:

  1. hanami wa nani? so nice la you....going around...how the weather, get used to it already? hey, you know what? heiba is very concerned about you joining judo... go and read this: http://www.merit-times.com.tw/NewsPage.aspx?Unid=121518

    ReplyDelete