Thursday, July 2, 2009

sorry being late


Went to Kyoto following school trip for 2 days one night.
Oh, it's a so nice.
Eh, the long hair girl is my tutor, she's been very nice to me, always teaches me in study.
And the short hair girl is Syou-ko, she's super nice too. Her character - so mild that can mix with anybody. Feel very good to be with her. She treated me sweets before, when I firstly came to Japan. (^^)




This is our lunch on the first day
Wow, isn't it looks great, delicious? There're many types of food but the amount was little only. Hmm, japanese style.
Well, I like it, can try many different food.
The rice was cooked with fish, small dry fish and it became very wangi. And the bigger pot is for mini-bbq. Everyone is the same. Really enjoy it. (@.@)







This is the place we had our lunch lo, beautiful leh...














My class teacher
He has the responsibily to take care of me
He's a caring person but I can't catch his words most of the time, difficult for me
But now not that bad liao (>.<)









Ah, on the first day, I followed 2 friends of mine to savour .... tah tah tah taaaah....
Snow ice with milk.
Super nice to eat it on such a hot day.
Just imagine how blessed I am.
Hahaha (+.+)

4 comments:

  1. Seems like lot's of care from people there! Good to know you r enjoying ur study experience in Jap hahaha, me curious with jap uni lah hahaha cos my friend said it's like normal school study whole day and many subject @_@ ah~ can't imagine that~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ala, actually the school here really STUDY WHOLE DAY and SUPER MANY SUBJECT. But it depends on the person, whether choose to study or not. Once you choose study then you won't have free time left coz there's too many that u can't catch up. Well, you can choose not to study that hard too, with consequences - getting bad result

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah~ we don't have that choice lah have to study... btw, what's ur major ah? many subject mean have to take subject like social study , languages, history etc?? Me and ZW edi long gone pass the study many subject period... we die with jst 4 - 5 subject, edi start wondering why we r so relaxing all these years from primary till secondary... handling the exam easily and still have time manga, drama, anime, play game all days....

    ReplyDelete
  4. dpg! argh! 4got me liao? shiawasesou ne! reali long long time x contact wif u le. then u le? jus update ur blog once in a blue moon. ish! gt so many things to tell u. this summmer holiday u wont b back rite? haiz haiz. gonna wait lo~

    ReplyDelete